Cinnamon infused Chocolate Frappuccino = Hot Friday

Chocolate Frappuccino and "Candy" Blueberries

It is Friday and it is H-O-T out there. I wanted to eat the delicious eggs I got from one of our farmers over 2 weeks ago! BUT--it was TOO H-O-T.

So, instead I ate handfuls of "candy" blueberries (bought at Whole Foods and yes in my heart they are local blueberries from NC, because in my heart I am still living 7 minutes from the water in a house built in 1807 with four other girls and attending classes 4 hours of the day and am still only 21 years old).

Back to breakfast/reality: I blended up a Frappuccino (put cinnamon in the coffee grounds, added cocoa powder, ice, almond milk and a little agave). Add the nutrition punch of some flaxseed=extra Omega-3s. Sometimes I don't get enough fat in my diet! (Contrary to what some may think..even though there way be fat around your middle..you still might not be actually EATING enough fat)

I also, I have been struggling to get in enough water. Sweating for 90 minutes a day in a room heated to 105 degrees really depletes you of all fluids and then some. I think some of the problem maybe my expensive new water bottle (img below). It has a nifty filter and is a great big size. But, it doesn't squirt out fast enough. I am very picky about my water bottles. I hate buying them, because I end up never liking them. My favorite is a smart water bottle and to just refill it, but that is "bad" for you, so I'm trying out this new technique. Not sure which is worse: dehydration or getting the bad toxins from the plastic water bottle when used over and over again?

"Water Bobble" (www.waterbobble.com)

The class loved the LaraBar tasting yesterday. After each class I had everyone vote on their favorite bar. The results surprised me. Who would have thought not a single person!! would like the cookie dough flavor the best (besides me).

The results were similar for class 1&2: overwhelming winners were Key Lime Pie and PB&J and strongly disliked Apple Pie
Class 3: Loved PB&J and Cashew Cookie and hated Key Lime Pie

Very interesting! But, I was even surprised how delicious Key Lime Pie was! That fresh lime juice and zest and coconut really made it fabulous.

My family is more intrested in being bee-keepers right now than reading my blog. So once again I am debating sending out an email blast to extended family and close friends altering them of my blog. I do not feel like am recieving enough recognition, compliements and to put it frankly attention from my dear family.

So, we shall see....maybe tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. You have the best family in the world. In case you wondered.Consider that a complIment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! My mom can do this really cool thing where she can take off her hair...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amaaazing! She must be amazing. I wonder if you can do that since y'all are related??? Seems likely.

    ReplyDelete