"I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! No time to say goodbye, hello! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!

Busy Busy day! going out for my first long run outside! So excited thirteen to go! 


Agenda for the day:

8:15-1030 run
1030-11 stretch
11-1130 shower
1130-12 eat
12-130 mani pedi
130-3 pack

busy day! made fruit and nut bars last night they were amazing! wish i had ian's cd mix on my ipod, but instead i will be listening to mmm..whatcha say and yeah by usher with a few mash ups from glee. Coconut (organic and unsweetened) crusted salmon recipe coming soon! (dinner last night and was delicious!

As you can see it is now 8:28 and my run should have started 13 minutes ago (ignoring the unlucky number and the fact that I had to pull up the computer calculator to do the math)

"I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! No time to say goodbye, hello! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!-White Rabbit

2 comments: