Snapshot

Yes, it has been awhile. Blogging was stressing me out. So, I decided it wasn't right for me at the time. I was constantly trying to think of witty things to say, trying to make perfect picture displays, trying to make food look stunning, trying to google interesting facts about things people would care about and trying, trying....just wasn't working for me. 

I've decided to stop trying so much, because I really like doing it. Doubt I will ever be good enough to be on tastespotting or written up in a magazine, but its fun to randomly sit down (not worrying about trying to keep up because really not that many of you are reading this) and put up a few pictures about life. So here it goes snapshots of the past few months.
Charleston Porch Sitting


Salmon with Peanut Sauce and N's Purple Lettuce, Veggies, Coconut Crusted Tilapia


Memphis Night Life: Red Birds Cookout, Luau, Nail Bar Party


Go Bananas: Banana Chips for LaraBars and Frozen Banana Sandwiches


The Two Best Breakfasts: Spinach Eggs and Greek Yogurt Combos


Parsnip French Fries=Amazing


Delicious Roasted Tomato Soup, Roasted Asparagus, Yellow and Green Split Peas, Avocado

No comments:

Post a Comment